Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the librarian


the librarian http://charlesschwabb.blogspot.com/2010/07/librarian.html


#tlchat is "the definitive librarian chat." but not the only place 2 go!! :) Aussie TLs try: #austl #asla #ALIANational #slav #nswtl


@paulruditis I just assume they won't believe me. May have to keep an eye out for the friendly librarian who recognizes me as a regular.


Librarian Jacqueline Lee ALWAYS think I've all the time in the world for her I only have 8mins left ok mofo


@PopCulLibrn JUST got a new job myself. Luckily know the librarian leaving personally so I know it's a great job & the reason it was open.


RT @johnsonmaryj: @Dontworryteach Don't know if #tlchat is "the definitive librarian chat." Anyone else out there know?


@mojari_king OMFG! Gay Jejemon?! XD that's freakin awesome! The book is MAKING OUT IN FILIPINO! LOL'd when I saw it. Old Librarian...


#morse Hated that librarian chick. She made me the reason why Google images was blocked all around MPS. YES I WAS THE REASON! :(


LOL... RT @chriscr10571 A Women walks into a Library and asks for a book on Child birth. The Librarian says " C Section......."


Instructional Design - Don't forget the Librarian! http://post.ly/pFeN


@econwriter5 ...welcome to the life of a librarian. today, i filled in a youth traveling baseball form for someone. he couldnt find the form


If I fail my science test tomorrow, I'm so gonna blame it to the librarian for not giving me my book since the first day of school!


And the version of Bliss on Tales of a Librarian is still shit.


The transition from the extended Way Down into the Professional Widow remix on Tales of a Librarian still makes me laugh.


Instead I'm the geek librarian trying to download audiobook from library to my Droid. Success...slow but sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment