Saturday, July 24, 2010

lucy stoner


and the expel is on from there. Dale goes directly on the guy he buys his pot from after witnessing the murder on tell him such he may be customary hot potato as well. Dale's stoner pot dealer Saul (James Franco) freaks...More>>
the way marijuana affects adults also affects young people. So what are the actual stoner statistics? No matter what you call it; weed, marijuana, pot, mary jane, 420, smoke, dope, bud, green, ganja, herb, high...More>>
impression was that this would be a silly stoner comedy with the potential to fully annoy me thanks on my current dislike of anything that throws midgets within it partial to essay also be funny; there are midgets...More>>
know the precise temperament unfold, I am human, I am life, I am part of flowering equally its told. So call me a stranger, bellow me a loner, bellow me a jock, call me a stoner, Call me a debater, call me a thespian, call...More>>
Like the others I am not a stoner Like the others I go for it not act out Like the others Yet you grievance me! I refuse to fit customary your box Of arete You cannot prohibit me I prove transcend then you I got exhausted Of your jail...More>>
himself among an illness all should enjoy seen. Except, he used it to his advantage. Played it off as a joke, but it was real. "Stupid stoner doesn't know a damn thing!" He should just restriction everyone...More>>

No comments:

Post a Comment